Who we are?
We opened our first unmanned store in rural Sweden in March 2019, bringing back an essential service of everyone’s daily life where it is needed most. Since then, we have grown to be Europe’s largest chain of unmanned stores and we are unstoppable!
We are now expanding and focusing on bringing our autonomous commerce solutions to all retailers (B2B) and end-consumers (B2C), in a quest for an easier and smarter way to shop. Such a quest comes with hard business and customers problems to solve, and this is where we need you!
Who you are?
You are coming in at a critical stage in our growth as we are developing solutions for uncharted markets. Your role is not to improve an existing product, it is to build a solution that does not exist yet. We look for you who understand that consistent innovation is the result of each member of the team contributing their passion and their ideas. You collaborate closely with the product designer and software engineers to discover effective solutions, and then work together to deliver those solutions to market. You connect with our customers relentlessly and ensure that our solution is perceived as better than the alternative.
You will be empowered to figure out the best solutions, and you understand that - with that - comes accountability not only to ship, but also to deliver results.
We are a start-up, and our team is still small enough that you will impact our culture, as we will impact yours. It is important that you work hard, not because you must, but because you love solving problems and you are curious about retail-tech. You speak up with candor, dare say “I don’t know”, and when you do not know, you ask, research and experiment. You are yourself, with your own point of view and experience, and you learn from your colleagues and our customers. You win together with the team.
- Perform discovery work such as research, data analysis, and validation to ensure that we are moving in the right direction both strategically, and on feature level
- Produce effective solutions that are valuable (our customers choose to buy or use), viable (the solution works within the many constraints of the business), usable (the user can figure out how to use) and feasible (our engineers have the skills and technology to implement)
- Conduct user tests on concepts and designs, and validate the solutions once they have been implemented
- Prioritize initiatives based on data and business impact
- Contribute to the product team with a deep knowledge of our users and customers, and the data about how our customers engage with our products
- Track industry trends and the competitive landscape as they pertain to our product
- Extensive experience working on technology-powered products as a product manager. Additional experience such as product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, and/or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- We are working with a vast array of IoT devices, platforms, software, hardware, and systems, and as such, IoT experience is a plus.
We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams.